2013 Disney Dining Plan Details Released
Welcome to Chip and Co! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for the best in Disney News Views.
Disney released its 2013 Disney Dining Plan, and a couple noteworthy changes are noticeable in comparison to the 2012 Plan.
THE PLAN-2012 VS. 2013
The Plan details for each Dining Plan (Quick Service, Basic and Deluxe) remain the same. There is an across the board price increase:
- Quick Service- $34.99 adult/$11.99 child in 2012, now $37.58 adult/$14.32 child in 2013
- Basic-$51.54 adult/$15.02 child in 2012, now $55.59 adult/$17.16 child in 2013
- Deluxe-$$85.52 adult/$23.79 child in 2012, now $99.97 adult/$26.84 child in 2013
Several notes are added to the dining plan rules for 2013. They are as follows:
- Dining Plan-Automatic Gratuity charge may also be added to your bill for items ordered not included in Disney Dining Plan (For Example: Alcoholic Beverages)
- Choosing items from a separate price fixe menu offered at certain locations requires payment of a surcharge in addition to redeeming the number of Table Service entitlements required.
- Not included are Special Dining Events with special menus offered at certain Table Service Locations.
Disney is also continuing their policy of requiring a credit card hold for certain popular dining spots. Implemented in late 2011, the policy required cancellation within 24 hours or be accessed a $10 per person fee. In 2013, cancellation can now be done by 10pm the night before your reservation.
Check out our Dining Plan Page for full details and don’t forget to make your Advanced Dining Reservations. Disneyworld.com/dining or 1-407-WDW-DINE.
- Free Dining Begins- Disney Visa Holders First! (chipandco.com)
- New Be Our Guest Restaurant Pictures from Disney World (disneyfoodblog.com)
Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ChipAndCo/~3/KC1cldbrsng/