Walt Disney World: Holiday Season Touring Plans E-Guide 2012
Welcome to Chip and Co! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our Newsletter for the best in Disney Park News, Planning Tips, Giveaways and More delivered to you.
I can not believe the 2012 Holiday Season is upon us and in addition to all the preparing and fun you do at your house, do you also pay attention to what is going on in the Mouse’s House during the holiday season? This year in addition to wishing you were there walking down Main Street, USA with the carolers singing and the castle sparking you can relive it all in the “Walt Disney World: Holiday Season TouringPlans e-Guide 2012“.
The Disney theme parks are already decked out for Christmas, and today marks the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and the first night of the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights! Want a chance to view this, learn the best info about special tours and events, and where to grab the absolute-best Christmas cupcake at Walt Disney World.
According to TouringPlans.com “even if you’ve been to Walt Disney World hundreds of times for Christmas and are confident you know everything, I guarantee you haven’t seen this many gorgeous Walt Disney World Christmas photos.”
The “Walt Disney World: Holiday Season TouringPlans e-Guide 2012“ manages to cram tons of photos, information, and tips. Here’s what you can expect from the eBook:
- 111 pages (Walt Disney World)
- Information tips for enjoying every form of holiday entertainment in the parks and resorts
- Tips to avoid the holiday crowds
- 150+ photos (Walt Disney World)
- Full November December 2012 TouringPlans.com Crowd Calendars
- Holiday snack recommendations
- Historical tidbits, facts, and photos of the Disney “Ghosts of Christmas Past”
- …And much, much more!
Look for my review in the next few days but in the meantime you can click HERE for more info till then!
- Starbucks Locations Opening at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Blog Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2012 e-Book (chipandco.com)
View all posts by Tara
Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ChipAndCo/~3/dfuFr8CMelU/