Kodak Sponsorship With Disney Parks Ends This Year
Welcome to Chip and Co! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our Newsletter for the best in Disney Park News, Planning Tips, Giveaways and More delivered to you.
The end of this year marks the end of a long term sponsorship agreement between Kodak and Disney. The Disney guide maps, locations and attractions all associated with the Kodak sponsorship will all be changed to remove the Kodak logo in early 2013. The brand removal will also take place at Disneyland.
Here is a listing of all the current Kodak sponsorships at Disney:
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic at the Magic Kingdom
- MuppetVision 3D at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- All park picture spots (Most were already gone from Disneyland as of a few months ago)
- Epcot Camera Center
- Cover Story at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Garden Gate Gifts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Are you going to miss the Kodak sponsorship? What company do you think should come in to take it over? Let us know!
- Getting Around Disney – An Overview of Disney World Transportation (chipandco.com)
- NEW! Disney Attractions+ now available at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. (chipandco.com)
- View all posts by Tara
More Disney Magic:
Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ChipAndCo/~3/gdrFxIL4bAE/